Rosette Pin Brooch Numbered Series

I've been knitting for over 30 years now. I've always had a special fondness and appreciation for the beautiful look of a hand knit piece, especially the edging. I designed this brooch to showcase just that, the edge.
This is the first Rosette Brooch Pin in a series of twelve. Made entirely by hand, this sweet little rosette brooch is adorned with colorful Swarovski crystals and Miyuki glass beads. The hand knit spiral shaped rose in fuchsia tones, paired with its scrolled leaf, make this brooch an original, one of a kind, collectible. It is the perfect finishing touch to any sweater, hat, lapel, scarf, shawl or handbag.

Details:
Wool yarn
Wool felt backing with pin
Swarovski Crystals
Miyuki Glass Beads
Measures approximately 3" long and 1 3/4 " high

I hope you like it...




This one is available at my Etsy shop: Click Here


This one is available at my Etsy shop: Click Here


This one is available at my Etsy shop: Click Here

Thank you so much for reading my humble little blog. I really love knitting and sharing with all of you.

Kindest,

Kara xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Knitting Patterm

Leaf Cup Cuddler

Faux Birch Bark Box with Moss Covered Lid "Tutorial"